Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Knowing

Steve1825

It is so nice to know that a ring is under the coil. Solid 17 in C&J, Blue signal best, nice 10K ring recovered. Put a dime in the pic to show size. Not the first gold ring recovered that I knew was a ring before I dug. Thanks White's.

Nice!

Very nice!

Congratulations Steve, we sure had a good day to go hunting and another one again tomorrow.........:clapping:

It sounds like you know your V3i and it knows you. Gold is good. Awesome recovery. Congratulations on a great find..

Sweat Gold :twodetecting::whites::thumbup:

At an old park with five other hunters, houses across the street were 1890's. Can slaw was at a minimum and reading above nickel. Only one beaver tail recovered. Located this signal, same 17vdi all angles and one inch depth. Eight teens were walking by and I heard one say to another, "He has money" and pointed to me. I kept going and returned after they were gone. Nice 10K gold ring recovered. Site, signal and experience said gold ring. It was. Sure I've been wrong many times in the past. Junk can mimic good anytime. What if I wasn't aware of my surroundings, pulled the ring out with a whoopee dance as teens could have surrounded me saying they just lost that ring last week? Be safe, go home with the goods.

You could have lost your detector as well Steve, good eye.