Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lake loot with a little gold to boot:fisher:

deerman

Went to a couple of the lake with scubadetector did'nt find much for old loot a few wheat pennys and part of a pocket watch
lots of sinkers but only a few coins all after 1968 so switching lakes we tryed another old swimming beach that was full of weeds and junk so we
started around the dock and i found the first wheat penny went about a foot and got a mid tone on the cz21 i was using of bobs and dig down about 6inchs
target still in the hole?scoop a little deeper then sweep the hole?targets in the scoop:thumbup:Sift out the sand and I see gold picked up a nice old mens band
marked 14k no other marks weight 6.3 grams ,bob ran out of air in his tanks just as i got another hit and pop up another ring this ones silver thunderbird ring
also got one other silver ring that i thought was a junker so all and all not to bad of a day thanks for looking
[attachment 140332 oldlake002.JPG]
sending this to midwest mondaythe band i got is on the right of the three
[attachment 140333 oldlake003.JPG]

nice finds...........
congrats on the silver and gold rings.
Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

I was skunked?????????/ I almost never get skunked!! Nice finds John. We will have to try it again sometime soon!!

Deerman,Nice jewelry there, WOW, I haven't got three gold rings in one day since I left The gulf of Mexico. My best day was 4 Gold and 3 Silver. Have never done that again. Congrats. Gene

Good show of loot! Congrads on the 720..thats a Nice Number when it has your name on it! Joe