Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

lake st. 3 hunt

Dave400

Went back to the house again and hunted about 2.5 hours. I'm hunting in coin and jewery mode with auto sens.And I always set the background noise so you can't hear it.No nul ling at all. Started by hand pump on side of house.Round and round I went.Nothing They had put a flower garden around it.Gave it about 20 mins no hits.So I start down the side of house and I get good signal.A 37 semi high sound.Turns out ot be a fork.Great!!Gave up and went to front yard. Got another wheat 1898.Nice and green.Got some wheats , a couple of newer dimes (2000,1974) oh and I picked up another silver Merk. at the edge of the driveway (1945)
Thought I'd go around back.Went straight to the biggest tree.Got a wheatright off the bat.Then I get a strong copper signal and sound. I think it gave a 36.About 6 in. down I pull out this metal about 11/2 in. square. It has pics engraved all on the front and letters that say"Wilkes-barre centenial jubilee" The back says 1806 to 1906 May 10-11-12 The Diamond City.Wow ONe of the coolest things I've ever found.See pic.below.Also found small metal truck looks like 20's.And a whats it thing See pic.Lots of trash in back yard.Jumped around quite a bit.! Matchbox Ploice car.Some kind of metal jar lid.Oh I got a 1945 silver nickle on side of house.Had another great hunt.Time to go.I'm really happy to be able to send pics now.

Keep em comin!

Somehow I don't think that's gonna be much of a problem.

Nice goodies Dave! Clean that yard out in relic mode no telling what will pop out!

Very nice mix of recoveries. I like commemorative medals, too. You mentioned 1898 wheat,but I'm guessing you meant IH cent. hat did it and your war nickle hit at? I'm guessing 32-34 and 15-16 respectively ? Skeleton key looks one I found last week,which hit at 36-37 in low density mode(slightly more accurate tid than high density).

Yes that wheat was an indian.The nickle came in at 13.The indians wave been 33.Hunting in coin and jewery with auto sens.Haven't tried low density yet.This last trip I got an lead indian toy and a lead horse toy.Another indian 1881 and 8 newer coins and a round makeup container.The toys had a tid of 32.