Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Large Cents, Indians, silver and more

doninbrewster

Hit a few spots and came up with some goodies. The Indians all came from one park, the two 1883's were stuck together and that's why they're in pretty good shape. The 1842 LC and 1914 British penny came from a site where the house was built in 1742. The crotal bells and foreign coin also came from this property. I'm waiting for them to cut the fields because there is another 160 acres to hunt. The 1838 LC and silver bracelet came from a site where the house was built between 1747 - 1757. This is the same property where I found 2 war of 1812 artillery buttons and a 1746 George II piece. They also have a few acres of high grass that's currently unhuntable, but should be cut this week. Keep in mind that both these sites are private property where I asked for and obtained permission in advance. People can always say no to your request to detect, but it seems more often they say yes. Even if they say no you've lost nothing because you couldn't detect there in the first place. I also found about 25 Wheaties, but after finding so many over the years I don't bother with photos of them anymore.

Love assortments like that, good job. You state my exact words when i reassure my friend its ok to ask permission; the outcome can make your day unchanged or BETTER. If you dont ask, you'll never know, CO

I am Impressed ,

Very nice finds. That was a good day.

Don,

you have some amazing hunting spots! Congratulations on a huge handful of goodies!

That is a Very Impressive group of finds. Congratulations.

Doing great Don!

I take this post to congratulate you sincerely on their findings, apart from these shows here, the copper ax is Sensational! It has left me blown away ...:surprised: