Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LARGE COPPER MANIA:super:

Went detecting at an old park. the town dates back to the 1600s we had an awesome time Thanks for watching HH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3Ekplbo1lw

very nice day

"Nothing says old like a Large Cent!"

No thank you for taking the time to do a video.

I enjoyed it.

I know they are a bit of a pain in the butt to do, and not cheap with all the equipment to buy. Not to mention the time and effort involved.

Thanks i like making the videos so we can keep metal detecting going maybe a kid will watch and get interested and what to do it instead of sitting in house playing videos games plus maybe it will help the new guys with the ctx3030 learn more about the machine and what it can do ......

great finds guys!

OUTSTANDING

I have found Large Cents in local parks and my first was an 1810 which is still one of my oldest to date

This park was said to have been from 1977 .....LOL

It had probably been farm land before and that is all about research

HH