Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Largest hole I have ever hand dug...no target

gunwolf

my half broken old body helped my daughter dig out a spot for her new pool... her yard is far from level... this was day 1 about 2 hours in trying to work my way down to grade, it's about 18" in a 20FT span.... don't know if there is going to be any "Old" targets down the 18" on one side... but I'm gonna scan it tomorrow... house was built in 89, but land was originally orchards back into the 1800's... never know!
s00gNWb.jpg

My first weekly paycheck job was hand digging 6 feet under. I was 16 and would hand dig graves . Its definitely a good workout , have fun .. Think about that refreshing pool when its in the 90's this summer. Besides that your helping out your family and the rewards for that are priceless. Family is everything.

yeh 55 ain't no spring chicken...;) and yes it's red clay and the goin' is tough... I'll keep at it till it's done... not my deepest hole ever, but my largest... I'm gonna MD in the morning for a few hours then head over and continue... those 8" plugs I'll dig in the morning will be a treat!

yeh 55 ain't no spring chicken...;) and yes it's red clay and the goin' is tough... I'll keep at it till it's done... not my deepest hole ever, but my largest... I'm gonna MD in the morning for a few hours then head over and continue... those 8" plugs I'll dig in the morning will be a treat!
Same age brother, so I know you'll be sleeping like a baby after all that digging..

Same age brother, so I know you'll be sleeping like a baby after all that digging..
funny I always get the "you don't look 55" thing.. well I worked hard and played harder and my favorite saying is.. I'm a classic muscle car with a weathered but solid body... too bad the frame is rotted and the motor is knocking:D

I was born in ‘54 but damn I miss that ‘56 Ford SB with built up 292! We just understood each other.