Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last couple of hunts at old schools

fwcrawford

So Sunday I went to an old school that has given up a few silver coins over the years and took my time trying to get some more.. spent most of the afternoon here, but no silver was found.
I did however find quite a few nickels, but was surprised not to find a buffalo mixed in.
Yesterday I went for a short evening hunt for about 2 hours at another old school, but not as old as the one I searched around on Sunday.
I did score a 1964 dime and only got one lonely nickel.. a 1927 buffalo!!
How ironic is that? 15 nickels found and not one buffalo, and then I find only one nickel and it turns out to be a buffalo!
By the way, that Equinox does pretty good at IDing nickels, but it still gets fooled now and then.
Thanks for looking!!

IMG_2656.jpg
IMG_2648.jpg
IMG_2636.jpg

Nice going on the buffalo nickel and a silver :oops:dime!!
With all the clad quarters you been finding, you could buy yourself a nice gold coin :yikes: :rofl::rofl:

Congrats Bro!!!!! I haven't dug a Buff in years..... and yours is in good shape can still read the date. Not to mention your silver count is going up for the year as well... You deserve it you've been putting in the time....
Mike