Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last couple of hunts D2

CT Todd

I got out on Sunday to a cellar hole and hit a gorgeous Liberty Cap 1794. Really nice one. I also hit a beat up CT Copper along with the normal junk. Then on Tuesday after work I hit a field that I’ve been waiting for 2 years to get back on again. Timing. Did real well there with Shoe and Knee buckles and buttons. Using my D2 Deep Coppers program off general.
Get out there.

Attachments

• 7D76AA96-61F6-4551-BB7C-BA2780689FAB.jpeg
    7D76AA96-61F6-4551-BB7C-BA2780689FAB.jpeg
    649.5 KB · Views: 190
  • D5693FA7-59B8-4C55-B8FC-EA45F0A8B76E.jpeg
    D5693FA7-59B8-4C55-B8FC-EA45F0A8B76E.jpeg
    342.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 3AC0AEC6-C6AC-4B0C-B29D-C578EB28D29A.jpeg
    3AC0AEC6-C6AC-4B0C-B29D-C578EB28D29A.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 146
  • 25E72565-6577-4C86-AE5E-BABBC54AB936.jpeg
    25E72565-6577-4C86-AE5E-BABBC54AB936.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 183
I got out on Sunday to a cellar hole and hit a gorgeous Liberty Cap 1794. Really nice one. I also hit a beat up CT Copper along with the normal junk. Then on Tuesday after work I hit a field that I’ve been waiting for 2 years to get back on again. Timing. Did real well there with Shoe and Knee buckles and buttons. Using my D2 Deep Coppers program off general.
Get out there.
Looks like you had a great time.congratulations.

The condition of that coin is truly amazing. The other finds too.

What a wonderful Liberty Cap love that type of coin!

Get out there.
Todd have 2 D1s and a 3030 which has died. What have you noticed as best advantages over D1? In NE I know stuff is shallower there than here so I know a little more depth is one. Thanks

Get out there.
That is one beautiful gal.

Todd have 2 D1s and a 3030 which has died. What have you noticed as best advantages over D1? In NE I know stuff is shallower there than here so I know a little more depth is one. Thanks
Hello
I don’t think that the D2 is deeper than the D1. I think the D2 is much more stable. I think the D2 is a fine machine. Get out there.

Nice finds. That's the most beautiful large cent I've ever seen.

"Using my D2 Deep Coppers program off general." care to share this program set up ?
Sorry I can't yet as it's just about to come out in Andy's new D2 book

Nice finds
Mark