Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last Few Finds.

rjfjedi

The CTX 3030 is really producing some great stuff for me. These finds are from about 5 hunts. Running Gonehuntings Original settings, all wide open. A lot of these finds were masked by iron.

1926 Token from a Sesqui Centennial celebration in Philidelphia
P1012941.jpg
P1012940.jpg

Masonic Jewelers Token roughly from the 20's-30's
P1012938.jpg
P1012939.jpg

.999 Silver Charm, size of a quarter
P1012920.jpg
P1012919.jpg

Bale Ring, Sterling Silver
P1012912.jpg
P1012917.jpg

Indian Head Penny
P1012942.jpg
P1012943.jpg

Roosevelt Dimes
P1012931.jpg
P1012932.jpg

P1012929.jpg
P1012930.jpg

P1012910.jpg
P1012911.jpg

Mercury Dimes
P1012933.jpg
P1012934.jpg

P1012926.jpg
P1012928.jpg

Barber Dime
P1012924.jpg
P1012925.jpg

Barber Quarter
P1012935.jpg
P1012936.jpg

Wow! Awesome finds and very good pictures and presentation. Those old tokens are very cool and I love the Barbers! All of the finds are neat, keep it up and post 'em some more!!

Excellent finds - love that barber quarter - looks pretty sharp!

Man, those are some fantastic finds. We got our CTX's about the same time and you are finding allot more silver than I have found so far, but I know that it is out there and I intend to keep hunting until I find it. Your pictures are great. Keep it up and keep posting those finds. Seeing the finds of others keeps my morale up, so keep them coming. It just goes to show what is still out there to be found with the CTX.

Awesome finds man!. You're really rocking it with that thing. We gotta get out gain soon..... maybe a weekend coming up :)

Thanks guys!!! I am just having an amazing time with the CTX. Everytime out I am finding something great. That 1928 merc was surrounded by iron And the 3030 found it with no problem.

Are any of you guys running gone huntings settings? And what numbers are you digging? I am digging all 12-40 and up. Lower 12's that have a repeatable tone. 11-37 for Indians, and 11-39 for wheaties.

fsdigital12, we def have to get out. We should hit some of the places we already detected.

Keep us posted on all the other finds, Are your finds from the same area?.................:minelab:

About a 10 mile radious, these are all mostly "hunted out" areas. Some are from same places. I keep on finding things at places tons of people hunt at. The barber quarter and two rosies were found at a park that has about 20 people hunting at a week. Items Under roots and masked by iron are a lot of my findings. And I still haven't gone to most of my spots close to home. I feel like all theses places are all virgin ground unhunted. It's awesome!!!

HH
Rocco

Just curios what part of the country you live in? It must've a lot older than mine. It's really hard to find Indians and barbers here in the Boise area. Even Mercs and Rosie's are a challenge. Great job man. Keep it up.

Hey thanks neicebdog. I am in in central western New jersey. There is a lot of history here. The soil really differs from areas. Some are very acidic and some soil just cushions the coins and they come out great.

Wow I guess I should actually read things before I post them :) sorry bout the spelling. Haha!