Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last few hunts yields some nice finds!

Been getting a little warm here so not out as much. Last week dad and I hit a ball field and he got the 1930 standing liberty. His first one and we also got 2 wheats. Next hunt was a solo hunt where I went to a park we have hammered. Walked on and within 5 minutes got a Roosevelt dime that had a iron bottle cap and nail in the hole we missed. Then today dad and I returned to one of my permissions we hit and as soon as dad walked on he got an 1883 first year V nickel. About 1 1/2 hours later and 5 wheats dad comes walking over with big silver in his hand! A 1953 D Ben! Needless to say we have had an amazing year so far and we have had a great last week. The Mercury came from my neighbors yard along the driveway which we didn’t know they owned one side of it.
677E4C43-E138-4C14-8E62-D5DC40CB33B6.jpeg
C7F90E4E-CE91-4DB7-A0D8-3669780BEDCC.jpeg

way over my head , Nice finds