Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

last few hunts!

snevlida147

2 silver , 22 wheats , 1 buffalo nickel ( no date ) , 60s matchbox , play money ,and some other assorted things. Im having fun with the MXT pro

Good job on the wheats and silver. I also enjoy finding buffalo nickels even if they don't have a date left. Maybe one of these days soon we can get together for another hunt. Daryl

Congrats on the finds again Shawn. :clapping: Like I said, I love seeing those older nickels being rescued. Nice amount of wheats also. Make sure you check for any "key" dates on them. You never know when you might find a 1909-S VDB small cent. :surprised: OH yeah! Now that would be a great surprise! HH and thanks for posting, Nancy

Yeah that was my first buffalo nickel so that was fun. I did check the wheats for key dates, nothing special. Daryl id like to get together for another hunt anytime , let me know. HH

It sounds like you two have a good place to hunt, congrats again Shawn.

Nice haul, Shawn. More to come for sure!
Capt Ron