Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last few weeks finds..Civil war bullets and silver

magic

Here are a few of my finds the past few weeks. Had a great time hunting with Handyman (Kevin), Goat Rancher (Steve), and Yazoo (Mike). The first pic is Handyman, myself and Goat rancher at the civil war camping spot.(private location) The bullets and lock buckle was found at a civil war sight. The coins were found in different places. The one silver looking piece next to the Barber half is a silver half dollar that was in a fire. I can see just a little of the lines in the edge. This coin got really hot! These items were found from 3 inches deep all the way to 250 miles.....(From my home) LOL.
I think the deepest was one of the Indians at about 11 inches. The big truck is the biggest truck I have found. Some of the relics I know what they are and some I do not. Thanks for looking everyone and I will post more in a few weeks...

DSCF0022-3.jpg

DSCF0025-3.jpg

DSCF0026-2.jpg

DSCF0028-1.jpg

DSCF0030-3.jpg

DSCF0032-1.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

What a great assortment of goodies Doug............ well done.........:clap:

Magic like those CW bullets one looks like a 69 cal 3 ringer and the other is an Enfield look inside the base and see if there is a number stamped inside

Very nice Doug. The relics are just super. Rob

Thats some sweet stuff.. to dig up. And good company besides looks like it was a really nice bit of hunting.

sweet :clapping: