Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last field hunt of the year, 1839 LC and a token

Goes4ever

Went out to the same field I hunted last Saturday and managed one more large cent. It was a 1839. Can’t believe I found a wheat in that same field as well 1919. And another cool 5 cent token. The back is blank. Probably for sure last hunt this season. Been using the equinox all year, this is only second time this season I have used my etrac

I have to remind myself on occasion that the Etrac is still even today in a class of it's own. I do use other detectors but I would never be without my Etrac as evidenced by Goes cool finds above.

Really nice find with the large cent and token. Large cent has a lot of detail left.
I would like to do some hunting in Ohio some day but it is a long haul from Fargo.

Dave

Great find with the large cent and that token is very cool. I still use my E-Trac but I will probably try a Nox sometime in the near future. Just love using my E-Trac and I still do extremely well with it. Hope you get another hunt in this year.
Greg