Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last hunt of the trip...

sgoss66

Still on vacation back home in PA; I got out for my last hunt of the trip Sunday, with my friend John. We had a good day, digging at an old site; the pictures are of my old coin finds, and some relics (flat buttons, lantern parts, etc. etc.) It was a really nice day (until an afternoon thunderstorm ended our hunt), and was great to get out to a nice spot with a good friend.

(I can't get a date from either of the two large cents; the V nickel is 1884, and the IHPs are 1872, two 1886, and a 1903).

Attachments

• 7-12-20Finds.JPG
    7-12-20Finds.JPG
    463.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 7-12-20RelicFinds.JPG
    7-12-20RelicFinds.JPG
    367.3 KB · Views: 124
Nice finds Steve got a couple Indians yesterday 1892 1900 old fairground near me
Mark

Congrats on a fun vacation, nice to have old friends and older hunting spots. Love the little spinning gaming piece, I have yet to find one.
HH Jeff

Those are very nice finds. All vacations must end. That way you know when your on vacation.