Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last three times out one ring for each time:bouncy:

deerman

For the last three times I've been out in the water with the I.D.Edge wading I've hit a little gold:biggrin:
[attachment 138726 gold153.JPG]
The first ring I got was the one on the right 7.5 grams of 14k
then the one in the middle at 7.4 grams of 18k(old ring deep in the clay) Then yesterday I found the one on the left 12.1 grams with 5 diamonds unmarked but without testing yet i'd say at least 14k
heres the pic

Great job! Good looking set of rings!

Always nice to find gold on the water hunts,
especially those rings with real bling built into them!!
Congrats. Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

Were changing your name to Ringman if you find anymore........those are awsome finds!..................Obn/joe

Test good at 14k and has 13 diamonds and jewery store stated it would sell at $1.200 to$1.400 retail:wiggle:<-happy dance