Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last two days...2 gold rings, #114, #115 for the year

OldBeechnut

Out Tuesday and Wednesday deep in the water looking for Gold, It's been nasty and cold both days. 25 degrees this AM when I hit the beach. High NW winds really lowered the water so when that happens..I am there no matter the weather. The two hunts together total about 6 hours, both from the same beach. Day one's 14k ring was deep in sand, around 14 to 18 inch's the other 14k shallow in a hard shell base, maybe 6 to 8 inch's. All found using a Modified Minelab Excalibur. Taking off a few days but the weekend is looking good..

Nice gold! Water at the place I frequent was low, but not as low as I'd like. Come on NNW winds; strong and for many hours!

Way to go yet again OBN.

I'd rather brave the elements where you are than fight the elements out here in LA.

I decided Saturday afternoon to hit the beach for an afternoon 0.0 low tide. Let's just say jammed freeways, over 2 hours of bumper-to-bumper traffic and a packed beach wasn't worth the $1.97 in clad that I found. I'll take that cold water and no people any day!

Bill

You can always give up beach hunting like I did Bill and move to Idaho like so many others are doing from California. Just have to switch to prospecting and searching ghost towns. Oh don’t worry about bumper to bumper. There’s places you can drive for hours and not see another car. Way to go on the 14k ring OBN!