Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last two hunts a a few Indians and silver !

Mark kus

I spent yesterday detecting with my friend Scoutly here on the forums first at a old school where I found a 1891 Indian good find as Indians are rare here lol then I found some older wheat cents clad dimes a few quarters then as we were hunting the edge of the sidewalks I had a 30-31 turned out a 1960 Washington!
Finished off with another wheat signal whichTurned out a spill with a 1936 mercury dime!
We left there and hit up another good old park and I found another mercury 1944 and a 1964 Rosie long day the lock and 1940 mercury were on Wednesday and the crusty Indian not sure on a date on that one and the mystic seaport token.
Same settings as usual lol
378991DA-A74A-4C7C-BA65-5959AC5B0EBB.jpeg

HH
Stay safe
Mark

You and Scouty make a good team Mark, another excellent hunt with some nice silver mixed in.
My brother and myself have a lot of fun hunting together, a lot of good memories Everytime we turn our detectors on and start swinging.

Thanks That’s great that reminds me of when I hunted with my brother I lost my younger brother in 2017 we had such a good time detecting together I miss him.
Mark