Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last weekend at the Old School

bigolhorns

Searched the grade school I went to when I was a kid last weekend.I graduated from the 8th grade here in 1966. Most trash I have ever tried to hunt in! Short 2-3 foot sweeps give 5 or 6 iron hits. The Safari with the Sun Ray X-5 pulled 3 silver dimes, a D&P token,a dollar coin and some clad. I've searched in this school since the mid 80's and stayed away from this part using other machines because of the junk. This school was built in the 1890's. I'm going back next weekend and start digging all the iron out of the way. Anyone know what the D&P token is?

Very nice finds. Love seeing the Merc looking back when you uncover them. Keep them coming.
HH

Good silver!