Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Last weeks finds, need some help also.

rjfjedi

Got out a few times last week with the CTX and started myself with a silver streak. 3 days in a row of silver. A pretty neat token from Mazuma Gum from around the 1930's. A Confederate Infantry button, not sure on the ID of it. I can not find any info online matching the same exact one. If anyone here can Help ID it that would be super.

-Friday got a 1943 Merc at a hunted out park, the same park where I got a Barber Dime with the CTX.
-Saturday found a 1920 Merc at another hunted out park, where I found my first Barber Dime with the CTX.
-Sunday got a Standing Liberty and '40 S Merc were in the same hole, with a piece of iron and on top of the coins was a piece of man made black glassy rock around 4"-5" sq. which was about 2" thick.Was getting a 12-41 and jumping around a little bit but gave me a strong enough reading to want to dig it at 5-6" deep. I am using Gonehunting's setting wide open so I can hear every noise. Also had the Sens. maxxed out at 30.

I have to keep the silver streak going!!!!!!

Friday
P1012908.jpg
P1012909.jpg

Saturday
P1012899.jpg
P1012900.jpg

Sunday
P1012893.jpg
P1012894.jpg

P1012897.jpg
P1012898.jpg

P1012901.jpg
P1012902.jpg

P1012903.jpg
P1012904.jpg

P1012905.jpg
P1012906.jpg

P1012907.jpg

Aloha just a small tip for you, after you place your coin in the 2x2 holder, with a plier flatten down the bumps on the staples. That way you can store more coins in coin boxes and the bumps will not scratch the other coins.

islandchips

Cool thanks!

yeah your hitting it hard !!!!

congrats on the finds.. that I button looks confederate but without any of my ref books I can't help ya.. still haven't found a house where we are moving and I am staying on my families place. No internet cept my phone..glad the program helped!!!