Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Late November Goodies

Hello all, it's been an awesome month for yours truly and I feel blessed to enjoy such a Hobby. here are a couple of pics & video from my last couple of hunts.found a old metal toy plane, a couple of cool tokens, including an Andy Anderson's. the one play token had me thinking Real Big Silver, but it proved to be a cruel joke I'm afraid..LOL

We had a real good rain last weekend, and the soil here is HOT right now, and I'm lovin' every minute of it because it's not real cold here yet, Thanks for looking, DirtDiga, aka..looknforgold

15qw8b9.jpg

2qdtl61.jpg

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhbEdV9sR4Q[/video]

Nice find there.
I know all about cruel jokes!
Had a tector at one time give me a high signal and indicated a silver dollar.
I started digging like there was no tomorrow and ended with a very large and corroded steel washer exactly the size of a silver dollar !

Good Work! One of these days a big old Silver Dollar will be in the hole if a fellow is out and popping those tones...you are certainly in the right old dirt!:clapping:
Mud

It was a good month - congrats! Nice assortment of interesting finds. Every silver coin plucked from land or water is one less as they aren't replenished with with newly dropped ones. Your efforts paid off!
HH - Bruce