Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Leaking PF35

pan4au

I had my second Pro Find 35 leak.. My first one leaked around the cap because of a crack in the housing and ML replaced it.. My second one is that replacement.. It has a leak in the housing somewhere, possibility around the speaker.. I called ML and they don't have a replacement housing only a replacement cap. It is long out of warranty so it's Flex Seal time for the housing as the electronics still works. They told me to buy a new one to have a warranty... If I have to buy another... I'll go with the Fisher F-Pulse.. I'm 2 for 2 for having problems with the Minelab and Garrett pin pointers. I have a Pulse Dive and Dr Otek to use in the meanwhile and the PF35 after the Flex Seal dries.. lol

My PF35 leaked the first time in the water. Maybe Flex Seal will "renew" mine, nothing to loose.

I had my second Pro Find 35 leak.. My first one leaked around the cap because of a crack in the housing and ML replaced it.. My second one is that replacement.. It has a leak in the housing somewhere, possibility around the speaker.. I called ML and they don't have a replacement housing only a replacement cap. It is long out of warranty so it's Flex Seal time for the housing as the electronics still works. They told me to buy a new one to have a warranty... If I have to buy another... I'll go with the Fisher F-Pulse.. I'm 2 for 2 for having problems with the Minelab and Garrett pin pointers. I have a Pulse Dive and Dr Otek to use in the meanwhile and the PF35 after the Flex Seal dries.. lol
I use a MI4 never had a problem and you can just charge it up no batteries to replace
Mark

My PF35 leaked the first time in the water. Maybe Flex Seal will "renew" mine, nothing to loose.
I put flex seal on it... then sprayed with bed liner.. leak tested housing and not leaking anymore so I reinstalled the electronics so should be good to go now