Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend Trouble Shooting

Rob183

I just returned from a week long cruise where permission had been granted to detect several beaches that were typically off limits. My problem happened on the third day of detecting. I was running version 1.11, LG30, Beach MW factory default setting and sensitivity was 20, after 5 minutes into the hunt my machine started going crazy like there was a major EMI issue. I tried everything from lowering sensitivity to single digits, different modes, different frequencies, nothing helped. The only setting that was quiet but not detecting anything was Park and the frequency was 4 then I got the error message SE and everything shut down. Did a factory reset with the same results. I have been in contact with Andy at We Dig and he suggested that I reinstall the software. My detector and computer cannot connect. I just sent him an email that his suggestion didn't work. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so how was the problem remedied?

Thanks
Rob

Yes, tried everything. Apparently I have a defective LG30 coil, my other coils seem to work just fine.
If that turns out to be the case , don't let it make you gun shy of getting another one. I use mine almost exclusively any more and would prefer it any day over the stock 11" coil.(y)

Sent my control box to Andy for blown speaker last week. Anyone know what the turn around time for return has been.