Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Legend version update 1.07 is available

I know this thing is a bit on the newer side but isnt it just a bit concerning that they crank out updates about every week??? Hopefully that will settle down soon…..

Looks like the Deus 2 is on update #7 even the high end ones need them, believe updates are a good thing if they fix a issue.

Well if they are fine tuning and making adjustments that’s good. Many other electronic devices get updated also

I think it is awesome that a detector can be continually improved by software updates. I have come to the legend after years of simple old school tesoro technology. Love my old tesoro and have made some great finds but after a few weeks with the legend I am seeing all kinds of advantages. New updates just keep making this machine even better.

I know this thing is a bit on the newer side but isnt it just a bit concerning that they crank out updates about every week??? Hopefully that will settle down soon…..
Yes, I've been thinking the same thing the last few days and some of the videos I've seen are not that impressive. Built to compete with the Equinox but ... I don't know yet. Still watching closely, I may still end up with one.

My Legend came with 1.05. Tried 1.07 and failed miserably trying to install it. Am I missing much if I stay as is? Would love to have it but not sure it's worth the misery. Electrons truly hate me and my feeling is the same. Any thoughts appreciated.

Willy, Find a teenager to help ypu do the update. I'm not kidding.

I agree with wild Willy . I have tried and tried to update my legend with the 07 version to no avail . I even emailed nokta and all they did was refer me to the u tube video and I could still not get it to upload . When it gets to the screen with the legend 07 version and it asks for the binary file, it goes and goes and goes and then it blanks out . I reload it again and it does the same thing . I have version 05 on mine so I guess I’ll just have to leave it there .

I had trouble at first when doing the 1.05 update but switched the usb port and it loaded fine

Not sure where you are in the update but try switching ports and see if that helps

I tried all 4 of mine, the detector I s charging on all 4 but nothing else

I'm still using mine with the original 1.04 (I think that's what it is), and I'm quite happy. However, I am FINALLY getting broadband next week (I live in the sticks), and will update then. Just need to find more time to get out and enjoy this new machine.