Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LEGEND

xwyokid

Kellyco has almost 500 for pre-order.

Do you mean to say Kellyco has already taken 500 pre-orders or they have been allotted 500 units from their Distributer for retail sale?

Kellyco has almost 500 for pre-order.

I am a little concerned that roll out & follow up production might be impaired by chip shortages.

The chip shortage in the USA is because the chips are on container ships unable to get into port. I doubt the Turks are having the same problem.

Again last night on Treasure Talk, Dilek was asked how many would be in the first shipments. They asked if it was in the hundreds. She responded in the many thousands.

I like what I see and hear from the new Legend. Looks like another winner under makro/ nokta belt.. Just hope the machines don't sit in one of those ships stuck in the sea for months

I like what I see and hear from the new Legend. Looks like another winner under makro/ nokta belt.. Just hope the machines don't sit in one of those ships stuck in the sea for months
Is my guess that Nokta would ship via the Mediterranean route to the USA, rather than through the Suez Canal and Red Sea route. The reasons are obvious.

Maybe not so much if they come through Florida!

I'm pretty sure I remember Dilek saying the initial shipment from the factory to the distributors would be by air freight.

Mid December would be awesome. I remember the endless wait for my Equinox 800. Ordered Sept or October, received Mid March following year- so at least 5- month wait.