Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lets start a list of your best find this year with the CTX 3030

utahshovelhead

Will start now at the end of October so we have time in November to hash over it.

NOW, none of that " I found myself a good wife, life or peace and quiet" BS, Just good ol valuable or fun value RELICS, coins, tokens, gold, or what ever that require a metal detector to locate.

Ill start but I do not have a pic yet so dont toast me, when I get back out of town ill get some pics up in Nov.

My favorite find this year...but not my most valuable would be a fire hose Nozel from about 1889 or possibly up to 1929. It was 18 inches down deep and though large apparently every one who went over it thought it was a a junk can or something.. The CTX hit it nicely and though it sounded nice and pinpointed like a large long item... I dug it anyways. I love it.

What s your best find for the year with the CTX...come on don't be so tight lipped.

1961 Kansas centennial brass token. (good for 50 cents in trade until 16 Nov 1961.......LOL)

Got this one out of a pounded park just two weeks ago. Dates 1902-1906. Definitely one of my best finds of the year.

Well, this has been a really bad year for me. 2 jobs has left very little time for detecting. I dug a nice men's gold ring 2 weeks ago, so that would be my best find of the year.

I think it's a month early for this post But you're right it's fun and far better than complaints.

My best CTX find so far this year has to be the Native American Kettle Point from August. It's a really tough thing to get and I'm very lucky to have hit it.
I've had it mounted on a period correct arrow shaft for display.

PLR9nhA.jpg
[/img] This is the neatest thing I dug this year don't know if it's a lion or warthog 7 inches deep cufflink . sube

My favorite find this year is a dual find, first I found the frame of an 1849 Colt Pocket Model Revolver which it's serial number revealed it was made in 1851. Secondly within a few minutes of this find I dug an CW Artillery Button. My research shows that the owner of this site had been a member of the Second Ohio Heavy Artillery. The Colt revolver was a very popular personal sidearm carried by CW Soldiers. The picture of the Soldier is not the owner of this site but another Soldier who was a member of the Second Ohio Heavy Artillery, note the revolver in his belt. Most likely he would have known the landowner.

I can’t make pictures work on this forum but it’s elsewhere...1903-S Morgan. It’s a stunner! Most people running the CTX have either found out or ARE finding out just why it’s in its own class. Performance in a variety of areas is stupendous. Many great things out there to find,we just have to get the heck out there and swing...in the right places.