Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lets talk about my CZ5

lumacurve

Hello all , I pick up a used CZ5 last week in excellent cond WHAT A MACHINE!! I started dectecting with a Whites coinmaster 3 years ago ( Good Detector) And have been thru several detectors THINKING I was upgrading , Spectra LTD, Minelab Soverign, and the most expencive one I bought was the V3i, ( ok I learned my lesson) Which brings me to my CZ5. I went to a private home that I have permision to hunt and could not believe the difference !! I have hunt this small front yard MANY MANY times with the other detectors and thought I would give the CZ5 its turn. WOW 11 wheat pennies, 1 1954 dime and 1 1929 standing liberty quarter, My best day ever!! How could these other machines missed so much? I almost didnt dig the quarter because I had a good repetable signal one way and on a 90degree swept the other way only 1 way beep ( thought it was a rusty nail) but I dug it because it sounded deep 8". This machine is a keeper for sure !!

Hello lumacurve,The CZ-5 is one of the best detectors .Ihave been swinging my CZ-5 since 1993 ,It doesnt let me down!!! proof is in the finds OLD ,DEEP ,SILVER,etc. I have tried other detectors but dont get the same results. theCZ-5 is a keeper simple yes analog yes It just plain works!! HH :detecting: Tony

I got one coming myself. Used to have both the 7a and 3D....but there is something special about these CZ's! Hope you have a lot of success with yours!

If it's not too trashy, CZ's are the way to go.