Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lets try it again !

poptop

I stopped back in today just to see if there were any "good riddance" messages and low and behold...a few folks actually made me feel welcome. I don't mean to tell anyone how to run their forum, but on many other forums that I have visited in the past, when a new comer came on board they were usually greeted with a friendly "come on in". "Glad to have you on board" or something of that nature just to make them feel welcome. That might be a good policy for this forum as well...if you want it to grow. Now I will get down from my soap box and post something for Kelley or "Tex" as I call him. Are you ready Tex? I'm gonna answer all of your current questions in one post. Any arguments are welcome!:thumbup:

I am new also, but I never gave it much thought about welcoming folks...guess it shows my bad manners. I guess that because folks have been so friendly and helpful to me that I just did not think about it. As such, poptop...welcome to the Forum. I hope that you will enjoy yourself here and will enjoy the comradeship.

I appreciate your offer to answer any questions that I might have, but at the moment I am finally grasping the characteristics of my new XL Pro metal detector. I have studied the owner's manual and messed with the detector at length the last few days that I am now comfortable in using it. All I need now is some hours in the field. I do have some experience in metal detecting, but I do not have any experience with the XL Pro.

Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

without keeping a score card, I couldn't tell you who is new and who is a veteran. There are so many forums today, and many of us who use different detectors run into each other on several of them. As my rule of thumb, I try to read all the posts, respond to a question if I know the answer and ask questions when I have one. With that said, Welcome to the Analog forum. I hope you find your stay here to be comfortable. HH Randy

Hi poptop,

I generally lurk and learn here. However, I am very happy to welcome you to the forum.

Thanks for your posts
Hunt4Fun

I thought you were a regular...I read most of the forum and just missed it....I apologize and look forward to you sharing your knowledge with us....There are some super people in here that know their stuff...Again Welcome...Richardntn