Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lg30/35

I haven't done any head to head testing but have been using the 35 the last half dozen hunts or so and have been pleased with it in all phases. I would like it better if it was 15" but you take what they offer sometimes. The weight is very tolerable not much different in feel than the 11" after you have swung it for a while and it picks through the trash very well also. The finds in most of my locations has dropped to miniscule amounts anymore so covering territory has becomes pretty important. I doubt I will have much use for the 11" anymore as I also picked up the 24? , 6X9 , which will be my choice in heavier trash.

The LG35 is excellent. Separates as well & deeper than stock LG28. LG30 may separate a little better but not a deep.