Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

LG30 Coil, and Upper Carbon Fiber Shaft, Legend

Suncoast Kid

I know there has been previous discussions in regards to this, but does anyone know if these are available yet for the current Legend owners? Dealers, anyone? I see that Calabash Digger received one, so they are definitely in production. I'll be definitely in line to receive the package, along with many others I'm sure. Any word on a discount for current Legend owners?

I saw/heard something from Nokta about May availability.

Just got this:
For the USA, we are looking around mid-May availability. LG30 upgrade package will be offered at the same price as the LG30 with the carbon shaft & the armrest included in it free. Or if you want to buy just the shaft&armrest, the price normally would be 60 USD but we will offer it at MSRP 39.95 USD but I am sure dealers will also discount it. Hope this helps.

Yeah, you had me going on that one. I see the coil, but not the upper carbon fiber shaft. Cool that they will be offering the new armrest with it as well. It obviously must be better than the original one. The LG30 looks like a nice coil.

I don't understand why they went with 12x9, so close to the existing 11 inch coil size that everyone already has.

From my research on the net, the new LG30 has better separation.

The Mailman just delivered my LG30, so I can take on my Sunday hunt.

One thing that I like about Nokta, they are constantly pushing the envelope, what a great time to be detecting.