Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Liberty Seated Dime

Delta Digger

Well I decided to go back to my honey hole for some detecting. As I got ready I looked over in the corner and I thought I heard my mxt wimper I thought heck I will just take both my hunting dogs It look like it was going to rain on me but I hoped to get a few hours in. I started going over the same area that my etrac went over. Got a quarter signal dug down a piece of iron :? Walk four foot a dime signal dug down another piece of iron I am thinking there is something wrong here . I slid my control cover back and noticed my switch was set to lock I had ground balanced Pryor to hunting but did not think to look. so off I go and noticed it sounded like it was suppose to. I started off where the house once sat before they moved it back. Got a penny signal dug down a penny just clad but it is working. I dug a few penny's a dime quarter and a nickel all in the same area a small pocket spill. To bad it was all just common glad but I will take it battery money. I walk about 20 ft or so and get a penny dime signal and it was deep. For you whites owner it was a whisper just a slight change in threshold. Dug down to 6 inches chasing the signal . Still could not find it but hear it with my sun-ray probe. Dug another 4 inches and there it was but what was it? To me it looked smaller than a dime and was black. I did not think it was silver because it normally comes out shiny . I did the old spit and rub and seen a date 1886 started to tremble and seen the seated lady. Got up and started to do the happy dance when I noticed a car was driving real slow beside me. Thought I had better not and just said hi how you during Besides the seated I found a wheat 56 and common clad. Think I will start taking both my rigs whenever I go hunting. H.H. y'all

Good finds.

WOW, what a great find. I can't believe how far down that stinker was. Good going and thanks for sharing. HH, Nancy

Great for sure. Makes for some good excitement and pride in the hunt. Nice to know these mxt's have the ability to go that deep.