Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lifes Treasure

yazoo

Got with my boys fishing today. They had been doing good catching bluegill. I had been knockin the heck out of Bass with a red wiggler crank bait. Anyway one of my boys came over and I ask him if he wanted to try bass fishing . First cast he got a hit and was yelling help me dad I cant crank it in I looked down and it was all he could do to hang on to the pole. So I helped him get it in . It was a monster .was about 5-5 1/2 lbs. Now he has a story for a life time and I got that great feeling of helping to make him the happy little guy with a great memory. Sorry it not being a detectin story but it is a treasure. My twin boys are 8. pics are from my phone so not to good. Thanks all.Yazoo

Treasures of the best kind Mike, thanks for sharing it with us.

Thats real treasure...better than silver and gold.
Thanks.

Nice pictures and thanks for sharin". (Been a long time since I've tasted a good bass dinner....that one fish would be just about right!) Congrats to your son!