Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little broach

RonNH

I spotted a pine forest on a hike to find some cellar holes and it looked like a good place to hunt. Never did find any cellars but got this plated broach, my first piece of jewelry with the F-75. RonNH

Hello Ron. You haven't lost your touch,eh!

How about some pictures of your walk abouts.

Do you still have your DFX?

Hope you're keeping well..........MattR.UK

n/t

Hey Matt, how are you? I traded the DFX for an F-75 this Spring as I needed something newer, lighter and easier to operate. So far, the Fisher has been great and I'm finding things that I walked over with the DFX for years. Thanks for your help a few years ago and the book you so graciously sent me, it was good reading.

So what are you swinging now for a machine(s)?

All the best, RonNH

That is a pretty find Ron.

Thanks Larry. Good to see you again, I kind of miss the DFX Forum. Ron