Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little brother and big brother have arrived :clapping:

spdnj

The trilogy is now complete thanks to Demarco Detectors. :twodetecting:
I got to use the 17" tonight. First impressions are that it is a bit heavier but it does swing nicely. The weight did not bother me at all but I hunt a gt with wot for 5 hours no problem so take that for what its worth. I have my shaft extended all the way out and most of the weight seemed to be right at my fingers where it grasps the handle under the display. It was very comfortable, more so that the etrac with a 12x15 sef. Hunted inland with it and it goes deep. Ran very stable at 22-26 manual. Signals seem to spread across the display a bit more than the 11, at least the trash ones did. Saw some crazy splatter displays. Good targets seemed a bit better, still want to try a few settings before posting more on that. Hit a wheat at over 12" easy. The deepest the machine will register is 12", I have yet to see anything more on the display even when air testing and targets were deeper than that. When I air tested before heading out it seems like the depth the machine reads does not take the coil into account. Things seemed a little off. Will play more with that tomorrow, was hunting in the dark :)
Taking her on a salt water beach run tomorrow night, I am very interested in seeing how she handles the wet sand. Using wiggle technique coil pinpoints well, also using pinpoint mode dead on.
If anyone would like any tests done let me know and I will post up a video.
6" looks tiny, lol not sure when I will get time to test that but will keep you updated