Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Little Rain

Prep1957

We got about 1 inch of rain.I found curb near old oak tree hunted in shade about 5 hours nice just get out with Safari been helping friend with his CTX3030 .The jewelery came in at 14 and 15 was hunting high disc.I threw away about 15 Penny's in picture were zinkers.Ground is still dry got water bucket out watered my plugs.No silver,1920 wheat and 1930 wheat oldest.Still had fun,quit by 10:00am to hot.

Nice we just lost power in NJ and looks like a tornado came through.No power around here for up to a week or so.Just lucky to still be here to hunt.

Prep, nice finds considering the conditions. Croaker,hang in there. In Monmouth Cty,much heat, no rain, no detecting and two local water main breaks forced water restrictions over the past three days. As of Sunday afternoon, we're now cleared from having to boil water for consumption.

We got another 1/2 inch and was out in garden tonight it will be gone by tomorrow in this high heat.I am still wondering why I am digging nickels I think they are almost worthless.The only thing is if I start digging a lot of costume jewelry it is a good sign there is gold jewelery around also,and I will start digging for gold.I hope everyone the best in this heat.the good thing is mosquito's have not been much of problem this year.

Still bone dry, was really needing to md, so had a quick 45 minute hunt after work and temp was still 92 degrees. Salvaged two clad rosies' and a zincoln. More work than fun,but it satisfied the need to swing the coil....for a little while anyway.