Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Loaded 3.1 and the Deus still works

cometguy

I had been running 3.0 and having fun so I was in no big hurry to jump up to 3.1. I was worried about something going wrong or it being complicated. I had just charged everything so decided it was time to try. Amazingly easy update. I wanted to find something to convince myself things were still good with the Deus. Hit a small wheat field strip where an old house once stood. I was amazed to go back there this year with the Deus and find things a lot of detectors had left behind. I didn't have much daylight left when I hit the field. Pulled this V from seven inches deep. It was just a sweet whisper. I really love hearing those faint repeaters, they are almost always good. If you are finding nickles you will find the other stuff too. Hope to get more time over the weekend but happy to find this one.

Don
HH

congrats on the "V" I hope that there are many finds left there for you

I advise you to put the v3.2 in the machine.:clap:

Finder82 said:

I think the 3.2 should be fairly simple now. What do you find the big differences to be? I hung with 3.0 for quite a while because of my schedule. I wasn't sure if it would be a problem. Just curious about the differences.

Thanks, Don

cometguy said:
Finder82 said:

I think the 3.2 should be fairly simple now. What do you find the big differences to be? I hung with 3.0 for quite a while because of my schedule. I wasn't sure if it would be a problem. Just curious about the differences.

Thanks, Don

I think the machine is more stable with v3.2 and seems that the depth is also somewhat better with v3.2, so maybe it has something to do with mineralization handling. You have nothing to lose, only gain by upgrading to 3.2.

I too went with the V3.2 download,and have had nothing but good things to say about it! The mineralization seems to track much better now,after the patch!:thumbup:

That's a lovely orange lady :) It is rare to get one with that much detail remaining.

I've been back trailing some of my earlier hunts and I am getting a few targets that I'd missed. So far, all of them due to nearby iron or trash - none due to improved depth, but soil conditions have gone to arid, so I don't expect to see that.