Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Location of the March Path Meeting

flinthunter

Hello

I am interested in attending the March Path meeting with the intention of joining your club. I'm told that its held at the Lakeview library. Is that the Lakeview library at the museum on Lake Street? Thanks

It sure is, the first building on the left when you pull in to the complex. We usually meet in the room on the left when you enter the library, but it is not guaranteed that is the one we get. There is another room to the right if we are not in our usual room. We start showing up around 6 PM and the meeting starts at 6:30. We are looking forward to seeing you there.

Thank you. My wife and I went there for the February meeting and were told by one of the library staff that they had never heard of the club and that you did not meet there. Hope to meet everyone tomorrow. We were members of the Prairie Pirates club for a time in the 1970's and enjoyed it.

Your wife is very welcome to come as well, we have several lady members in the club. Sorry about last month, that is the first time we were not able to get a meeting room there in a couple of years and we had our meeting at a members church.

It will be nice to see another woman there. We have some wonderful members and we can't wait to meet you. HH, Nancy