Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look forward to trying out the new forum

GKMan

Part of the reason I don't post on here as much was the minor hassle of getting photos uploaded. So this new auto resizing is a great new feature..
I have made a lot of great finds with the Equinox this past year and I am heading back to England in March with CTTodd and other good friends. I will be posting my finds from there for sure

Its definitely different! Just make sure you go into your profile as set your preferences and security.

The new look of the forum is very different from what I’m used to seeing at most of the sites. I like it!

Good Luck. I hope you and Todd and the rest of the crew do well. Let me/us know what settings that you find work best in those conditions if you will. I'm heading over in late October. HAMMERED !!!