Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Look what i found in Illinois

You should post the back and dimensions as well Vance so they can properly ID it for you. I think it is an 1839 pattern "Baby plate" but I'm no expert.

Yup, very nice find. I found one in a camp here in Mid-MO. They were being issued on white leather belts at the St. Louis Arsenal at the beginning of the war.

(this is a friend who has authored books on the CW in MO)

Good job on the assist Golf. Awesome find. Treasure is everywhere !!!!!!! cch

Thanks everyone for looking,still can't believe it. I don't know how this thing got here but glad its here.I'm going to turn my yard upside down this weekend,diggin it all with the vx3.I can't believe this machine its sooo sweet,anyone looking to buy one u wont be disappointed.