Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

looking at all the global forum responses

targets

there must be a 95% thumbsdown on the new ML .
if it was a new Tesoro it would be the other way around .95% thumbsup !
so what do you read from this response?

targets said:
there must be a 95% thumbsdown on the new ML .
if it was a new Tesoro it would be the other way around .95% thumbsup !
so what do you read from this response?

I read that you can't comprehend the posts you read. Go troll elsewhere.

From the comments I've read here and there it seems that way too many people are quick to post negative comments about this new machine even though very little has been released on it's specs and price.
I've read some comments that lead me to believe that crytal balls must really work or that a picture is worth a 1000 words of technical data.

I'm all for constructive speculation until the full story is released in a few days, but to look at a picture and a 30 second video then to say it's "not for me" or "just a bunch of bells and whistles" or "won't be able to handle the ocean", is just plain silly. I'll check the specs, price point, and download the manual before I decide if it's for me. I may even wait for some actual user reviews if I can wait that long:surprised:

Dave

How can one give a solid thumbs up any more than a solid thumbs down to any new piece of equipment with the extrememy limited information available at this time concerning the new CTX 3030 ????

n/t

no trolling ,just an estimation/summation of the posts of the global community .
pugly,too expensive ,too heavy ,thats not trolling just the facts as posted by users worldwide.
if it outperforms others then they may change their minds and we will see positive posts .
and they'll eat their hats presumably

targets said:
no trolling ,just an estimation/summation of the posts of the global community .
pugly,too expensive ,too heavy ,thats not trolling just the facts as posted by users worldwide.
if it outperforms others then they may change their minds and we will see positive posts .
and they'll eat their hats presumably

Posted by users worldwide??? Not sure where you get this but from what I read, the actual "users"... Those who have field tested it, are all extremely positive and liking it. The only negative I've seen is from speculators who haven't even laid eyes on it yet.

:thumbup:

The "thumbs up" came from a guy that HAS used it and a guy whose opinions we all respect very much---our own home grown Randy "Digger"! :clapping:---------And targets----where are you getting this "users worldwide" idea????------The thing hasn't even been released yet & has ONLY been used/tested by a VERY select few (so far).------In the end, let everyone make up his or her own mind if the CTX 3030 will (or will not) "work" for them---based on solid info & tests, of course.--------Del
Digger said:

D&P-OR said:
The "thumbs up" came from a guy that HAS used it and a guy whose opinions we all respect very much---our own home grown Randy "Digger"! :clapping:---------And targets----where are you getting this "users worldwide" idea????------The thing hasn't even been released yet & has ONLY been used/tested by a VERY select few (so far).------In the end, let everyone make up his or her own mind if the CTX 3030 will (or will not) "work" for them---based on solid info & tests, of course.--------Del
Digger said:

:yo::hot::super: for the guys that have used the detector .... And over seas they have not even seen one either just the testers.....