Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for Display cover Manticore

nalc472

Should be receiving soon. Any ideas on any display covers that will fit? Ones that are currently out there? I could use the one on my eq800 but not sure if it will fit.

Should be receiving soon. Any ideas on any display covers that will fit? Ones that are currently out there? I could use the one on my eq800 but not sure if it will fit.
Look on Fleabay, the guy makes quality covers and is in the US.

Look on Fleabay, the guy makes quality covers and is in the US.
I agree, I have one of his covers for every detector I'm currently using.
His name starts with Nuff.
I don't think he would be a competitor with any sponsor that I know of.

The Manticore comes with multiple blank "screen" covers. A control cover is different issue, only tried one in the past and hated it. Seeing a clear screen is paramount with the new 2d technology. JMO
HH Jeff

thaks I just bought one for 26.00 on ebay from him

Here's my new cover for the 900.
Pretty nice. Don't mind that fatty sitting on it.

Attachments

• 20230107_153325.jpg
    20230107_153325.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
The 800 cover fits my 900 it the cover from the guy who makes the arm rest cover also.
Mark