Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for information

Jjensen77

Hey guys and gals,
I've been away from prospecting for a few years and will be getting back into it next year. I'm looking to find some claims in Alaska somewhere, preferably something that I can dredge and run a small trommel on.. anyone have any ideas? Thanks

I'd be interested as well.
I'll be visiting my little brother up there sometime next year. Near Fairbanks.
You hear of something let me know.
I could use some experience.

I'd be interested as well.
I'll be visiting my little brother up there sometime next year. Near Fairbanks.
You hear of something let me know.
I could use some experience.
I actually did some dredging up in Idaho and it is absolutely amazing. Being under the water is like nothing else you'll ever do.

I actually did some dredging up in Idaho and it is absolutely amazing. Being under the water is like nothing else you'll ever do.
I would absolutely love to try that.
Wish there was some way to dredge the Bourbon Creek and Nome river in Nome.