Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for the Nokta Macro bluetooth headset

Here is the earbuds everyone keeps telling me works great with the Legend and they keep telling me the two little LLs appear by the Bluetooth Icon when connected, whether they actually do or not I have no clue but for the price they are cheap enough that I may just order a set and try them out, just have to remove my hearing aids to do so

Those look like the ones that I ordered from Amazon. Not home right now, but they look the same. They work very well, and the LL marking does come up on the Legend.

Here is the earbuds everyone keeps telling me works great with the Legend and they keep telling me the two little LLs appear by the Bluetooth Icon when connected, whether they actually do or not I have no clue but for the price they are cheap enough that I may just order a set and try them out, just have to remove my hearing aids to do so

These work great when they work…..Mine guit consistant pairing !!

These are the ones I bought. When I'm home I'll double check how good their LL is.

HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds [2023 Version] aptX Low Latency Bluetooth 5.1 Headphones Qualcomm® CVC™ for Gym, Running, Gaming & Meeting Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, Google https://a.co/d/1bVZvfC

These work great when they work…..Mine guit consistant pairing !!

You might try holding the power button on for 4 seconds after turning them on. This will cause them to pair. I had switched back to the Nokta headphones awhile back and when I tried to re pair the buds, they wouldn't take. I forgot that you can't just turn them on and automatically pair, you have to give the 4 second "pair command". If that makes sense.

You might try holding the power button on for 4 seconds after turning them on. This will cause them to pair. I had switched back to the Nokta headphones awhile back and when I tried to re pair the buds, they wouldn't take. I forgot that you can't just turn them on and automatically pair, you have to give the 4 second "pair command". If that makes sense.
I’ve tried every scenario….other units pair just fine…the jy100’s (homespots) will sometimes pair, and then they drop signal after a few seconds…then they won’t pair at all….

These are the ones I bought. When I'm home I'll double check how good their LL is.

HomeSpot Neckband Wireless Earbuds [2023 Version] aptX Low Latency Bluetooth 5.1 Headphones Qualcomm® CVC™ for Gym, Running, Gaming & Meeting Compatible with iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Motorola, Google https://a.co/d/1bVZvfC
Finally remembered to check latency of these and they are LL.

I just started using these a few days ago and they have been working fantastic, made by avantree also, and the price is not to bad

I too really like the Nokta wireless headphones….They are however hot in the Summertime….They’re perfect in cooler weather !

The Legend utilizes Bluetooth Codec aptX LL, which is what the new Simplex models use also the Lite,BT and Ultra, the Simplex Plus used WiFi for the headphones to connect, they are two different wireless connections
The LITE doesn't have BT.