Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking for these pins, So we can make the ikelite fittings for the minelab Excalibur battery endcaps.

OldBeechnut

I have Harold in Florida on the look............. hoping someone in there line of work has seen something similar. Similar we maybe able to make them work...

I really need a battery end cap for my excal. My only option is to buy a new battery pod for $179 on E-Bay. Any suggestions?

Barry

I think the alkaline is 89.oo and it will work.

I don't think the alkaline one is waterproof. Just good for beach work
Same endcap just a different shell. Good to 10 feet under.

OldBeechnut said:
I don't think the alkaline one is waterproof. Just good for beach work
Same endcap just a different shell. Good to 10 feet under.

Ok good deal, also I need a cap to accommodate the pinpoint mod that you have several great video instructions on.
I thank you for your help OBN.

Oh on another note I see that you are using the CTX and having good luck. Congrats.. I used to have one but now I'm having fun with the Garret ATX pro.

OBN, if you have any of these endcaps for sale I'd love to get ahold of 2. put me on your list!

thanks and happy hunting :detecting:

It will be this winter, the problem is the female ikelite cost 30.oo shipped if buying a bulk amount, then the 9 volt connector and Acrylic rod is about 3 dollars, then the endcaps I charge 18.oo to make, so the price would be about 53.oo each shipped, but I do believe they will last the life of the machine and never crack. What I may do is make 10 this winter, sell them and let them be in the field for a year just to make sure we have something that will meet everyone's needs. I have one on my machine right now testing with the LiPo Battery. Sooner or later everyone is going to need one or two because the stock crack over time...

[size=medium][/size] OBN, put me on your list for 2, I would like a battery pod endcap and a endcap for the main board to house 2 ikelite connections for the pinpoint mod. Thanks

McMaster-Carr has waterproof connectors...dont know if they have those..take a look,cant hurt---that type of connector looks heavy enough to be used for ac power so you might look from that direction too.cant imagine only minelab uses them

Hey OBN, I know this is an old post, but did you ever find a female connector with the same size hole as the ikelite?