Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looking For Washington State Detecting Buddy

luvthebeep

I am new to the forum and not quite sure where to post this so I guess I will toss it out there and see what happens. I am a senior citizen who has been metal detecting off and on since the 70's. Retired military I have had the opportunity to detect all over the country and on Okinawa.
Last fall my detecting buddy moved away and now I am looking for another one. I live in the SEATAC area, retired and available to detect Monday thru Thursday 10-4.
I would like to find someone compatible it the age 40-70, non-smoker, non-drinker and I guess swearing is okay as I am a retired GI :)

I have become a little particular in my old age...really tired of digging the parks and places already picked over. One more penny and I will probably go insane. I want to try detecting in some obscure spots where no one would consider detecting. You never know what you might find. If there is anyone out there interested in hooking up for some detecting let me know.....you can email me at luvthebeep@aol.com

Carl

If you are willing to make the trip we have a club on the Bremerton side of the water that meets first wednesday of the month at 7.. Lots of older people on there and we make lots of trips to that side of the water to hunt parks and such.. I just joined and havent attended any of the events yet, but have heard the stories..

Google Olympic penninsula metal detectorists club.. or google MDing clubs and something should pop up..

My email is dwebersrjr@yahoo.com

I'm younger than most and not retired, so my times limited.. but I can get you information on the club.. I'm making them a facebook page as well..

Dave