Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like a dead site but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY OLD FRIENDS!

Royal

n/t

We had so much fun in the old days. Met and lost friends here. Never an argument and always respectful. So many interesting story's. I would start naming them but fear I might miss one and hurt feelings :( Wayner will always be missed. Such an interesting guy. I met him several time at Mike and Alice's. Now there is a wonderful couple. Best vacations of my life. Miss those days

I miss the old days where we could hang out here, feet by the fire and tell the tales of our youth and have a ball.. And when Royal came up... oh man.. still the best time I have ever had.

Wayner was one of a kind.. and I think of him often.. Bill, Linda too... such good times

.. I still remember and still laugh at the water fight that Bill and Royal had.at the lake in October ...:lol:

Micheal

in all the years it was active, I never saw a fight or bad word posted. I miss it too. I have not heard from Linda for a while, not on Facebook much but think of those days. Willy was a blast :D I loved hunting arrowheads.

We sure had some laughs though. Love to be able to do it again some day but life moves on. I appreciate everyone that made this a great site

Last I remember, years ago you were trying to sell your home in Roscommon....
Hope your still active and enjoying retirement.
I am still employed by Kelly Auto Group, and really enjoy what I do. The Owner, Brian is more than an Employer, we have been friends since he was 14. Brian is well off financially owning 10 Dealerships.... For the last 5 years I was on the road , customer relations for our wholesale customers, Bodyshops and Mechanical shops. Visiting each , handing out Pens, Mouse Pads an such, kind of a goodwill ambassador! no pressure , paid very well, company truck, gas card etc...
In the past year, Brian started a Car collection. He planned this awhile back and allocated funds he put aside to do this. In the past months, I work with him, visited PA, and Chicago Meecum car auctions to physically inspect cars he would be interested in purchasing. The cars look great in magazines, on line and on TV screens.. In person it is a different story...
Most have great paint jobs, but chrome is poor , shoddy interior installation etc. As for Vettes, Got to be real careful, cracks in finish, door fit, the usual ...
For the most part, whether you pay 30k or 100k, they all usually need a grand or two of chasing...
Locally, I send the cars to the right shop for servicing, lof, make sure thier road worthy and safe to drive. Never in my life did I think I would ever see a 54 Buick Skylark in the flesh, let alone drive one ! That’s just one of 30 plus.....
Would post photos, but been having issues downsizing...