Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Looks like I will be getting a new dive detector...DEUS II

• Thread starter calabash digger
  • Start date
Just ordered mine. Waiting list that is... Been waiting for a waterproof deus for years. Hopefully by January it will be in stock. This could be a nox killer :) ...
Where did you pre order from I’m very hesitant to pre order anything with the supply chain almost broken !!
Mark

What. all do you get if you pre-order. I've not seen any order options. or packages like the original Deus. Does everything come with it for diving or is there a special water kit. I haven't seen anything yet but maybe I haven't been searching the right places.

Do you have a price ??? Delivery date ???

HH
Donna(NJ)
No I don't. I have a dealer I always use and since he ordered some I said put me on the list. I didn't ask what all comes with it. Don't care as I just wanna run it through some tests and see how it does in wet sand at the beach. I'm guessing January-March lol. Says it will be available in December but with fake covid bullshit supply chain issues it may be longer lol we will see. :)

No I don't. I have a dealer I always use and since he ordered some I said put me on the list. I didn't ask what all comes with it. Don't care as I just wanna run it through some tests and see how it does in wet sand at the beach. I'm guessing January-March lol. Says it will be available in December but with fake covid bullshit supply chain issues it may be longer lol we will see. :)
Well hopefully it will be in sooner than later I just have my doubts with all this bull crap going on with this so called idiot in Office!!!!

I had a Deus and sold it but this new one looks like it would be a perfect detector along with my equinox!
I just killed it on a virgin river hunt bank down to the low tide line on monday with my Nox I would bring both if I had this Deus II !
Mark

Just ordered mine. Waiting list that is... Been waiting for a waterproof deus for years. Hopefully by January it will be in stock. This could be a nox killer :) ...
My thoughts are exact!….I love the Deus concept (design) but, since I primarily beach hunt, it won’t compete against the Nox on the wet salt. Finally Xp is introducing a simultaneous (multi) unit. I’m pretty sure it will be constructed better & really waterproof compared to the Nox…..it’s really going to be interesting to see how Minelab responds to this when Deus 2 hits the market…..Maybe they have something up their sleeve too?

I think the Nox will definitely be on the defensive . But i dont think it will be deeper as better on some and not so good on other targets .
Mine is on order but not in to much of a hurry . I want to see it in the hands of Joe Bloggs and co before i get mine.
Also Nokta is about to release a new machine too.

I have decided on this one to be a Guinea Pig and buy it straight away and replace my Deus 1 . Multi frequency is what i have asked Gary Blackwell about a couple of times on his Youtube vid's . Was hoping for just the coil for the Deus 1 though.
I have ordered the Legend too , thats an addition and may replace my Nox 800 next year.