Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lost hunt from April

Ohio Digger

VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78ekJK_a2E&list=UUZQ8Pv9qPVyznJDNn0nWkZA

This is from back in April (lost the footage). Hit a couple areas and got some nice keepers. Also a bonus hunt from when my car ran out of gas on the way to the gas station and was waiting for my mother-in-law to bring me a gas can. But I got silver on my first dig lol. These hunts were actually before I picked up my Ultimate coil. I've been struggling to get out and hunt all summer which sucks because the summer has been relatively mild and not too humid. We've gotten rain when we need it so the ground never turned rock hard. Between family and work it's been tough to hunt though. Take a look at the video and let me know what you think! And please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE

Thanks for taking us along. I have a spot like your little wayside park area. I really like hunting it because of the low traffic area it is in. I've found a lot of old coins there as well and very little clad.

That barber dime was in really nice shape.

NebTrac

I like your vids......nice finds