Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lots of highly sought after detectors - - - -

Tony-Ok

Seems that many are coming available after the recent releases of Multifrequency detectors and others . Lots of stellar old stuff if you are interested in that …Fee - bay has lots right now. I for one am covered with the best land detector for me - - XPD2 Ws6 master and soon to be ML Xterra for water use !!!

Seems that many are coming available after the recent releases of Multifrequency detectors and others . Lots of stellar old stuff if you are interested in that …Fee - bay has lots right now. I for one am covered with the best land detector for me - - XPD2 Ws6 master and soon to be ML Xterra for water use !!!
I would expect the multi frequency to be better for water use especially salt water.
What was wrong with just using your D2 for water use. They have a waterproof case you can put the WS6 master in and alot less expensive as well.

I would expect the multi frequency to be better for water use especially salt water.
What was wrong with just using your D2 for water use. They have a waterproof case you can put the WS6 master in and alot less expensive as well.
I am a fresh water lake hunter. The Ws6 is not water proof. The Xterra is . If I was a salt water hunter I would definitely need a D2 remote . 😃

I am a fresh water lake hunter. The Ws6 is not water proof. The Xterra is . If I was a salt water hunter I would definitely need a D2 remote . 😃
Not necessarily, there is a water hunting accessory for the ws6 and alot cheaper than a whole new detector. Not to mention the D2 should perform better in fresh water as well. Cant see paying more for something less than what you already have but that is up to you.

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpeg
    IMG_2930.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 67