Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Lots of tornadoes last night in-

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Illinois, Kentucky, MIssouri & etc --bad where a Tornado hit an Amazon Warehouse in Ill and don't know how many in warehouse survived--In Kentucky, a Candle Factory & in Defiance, MO Tornado swept half the town away--News is bad--Please pray for those who lost loved ones & their homes & businesses! I Thank God that we in STE. GEN are safe! It seems as though there is one disaster after another--What will it take to get the spiritually deaf & blind American Citizens down on their knees of true Repentance & saved from the EVIL that THE COMMUNISTS & the Devil have created for themselves & others without God's mercy & protection??!

I have to tell ya'll that without repentance & prayers for God to save us, our nation & heal our land, it is going to get worse before it gets better, for God Jehovah says, we need to do what He says for American Citizens to do BEFORE HE ANSWERS our PRAYERS & HEALS our land! AGAIN, it is our choice to Pray, give God Praise in all things, even tornadoes & other disasters for more PPL will awaken & take heed to what is wrong in the USA & the Whole World & start asking to be forgiven & turn away from willfully SINNING by truly becoming BELIEVING FAITH true born-again Christians believing by FAITH that JESUS is real & He is & what He did for ALL SINNERS & what He will do for US(a) now! He is our Heavenly Father & He really cares for us but answers the Prayers of His Children who are Faithful Saints first & foremost leaving Sinners to read His Word & do what Jesus says, Who is the Living Word & He is God with Us! Amen! PRAISE YOU my Heavenly Father & forgive me & Your PPL for the Sins we've committed whether done willingly or unwillingly & have mercy by answering our prayers, please, for Your mercies endure forever & You are A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD! Truly Yours, With much love, Your Daughter in Christ Jesus my Savior & Lord! Amen! Ma Betty

Illinois, Kentucky, MIssouri & etc --bad where a Tornado hit an Amazon Warehouse in Ill and don't know how many in warehouse survived--In Kentucky, a Candle Factory & in Defiance, MO Tornado swept half the town away--News is bad--Please pray for those who lost loved ones & their homes & businesses! I Thank God that we in STE. GEN are safe! It seems as though there is one disaster after another--What will it take to get the spiritually deaf & blind American Citizens down on their knees of true Repentance & saved from the EVIL that THE COMMUNISTS & the Devil have created for themselves & others without God's mercy & protection??!

I have to tell ya'll that without repentance & prayers for God to save us, our nation & heal our land, it is going to get worse before it gets better, for God Jehovah says, we need to do what He says for American Citizens to do BEFORE HE ANSWERS our PRAYERS & HEALS our land! AGAIN, it is our choice to Pray, give God Praise in all things, even tornadoes & other disasters for more PPL will awaken & take heed to what is wrong in the USA & the Whole World & start asking to be forgiven & turn away from willfully SINNING by truly becoming BELIEVING FAITH true born-again Christians believing by FAITH that JESUS is real & He is & what He did for ALL SINNERS & what He will do for US(a) now! He is our Heavenly Father & He really cares for us but answers the Prayers of His Children who are Faithful Saints first & foremost leaving Sinners to read His Word & do what Jesus says, Who is the Living Word & He is God with Us! Amen! PRAISE YOU my Heavenly Father & forgive me & Your PPL for the Sins we've committed whether done willingly or unwillingly & have mercy by answering our prayers, please, for Your mercies endure forever & You are A PRAYER ANSWERING GOD! Truly Yours, With much love, Your Daughter in Christ Jesus my Savior & Lord! Amen! Ma Betty
Daniel 9:13-14

Been praying often since it happened.

I pray everyday this country is in judgement help those in need reach out to your neighbors friends and loved ones now..
Mark

Yeah it is a mess here less than 30 minutes from me in several directions. I went to bowling green last weekend and helped my pastor’s son cut trees on his street. Four of us went down there and worked. His street was hit pretty hard. The street behind him had several house with the roofs blowed off. And a teacher of my daughter lost her home. She lives in Taylor county Ky. It is unreal how much damage there is.