Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Love this machine:detecting:

101numlock

3rd large cent since i got the Etrac 2 months ago! Never found one until i uprgraded to a minelab. Love this machine! :detecting:

congrats ! That's a nice find and its in good shape. :detecting:

HH all

sorry for asking this question as i am from the uk but what is the coin made of please just keeping notes of ids against finds thank for that anyway you seem very happy with etrac as i am happy hunting all of you

I'm in Hampton Virginia. It is a copper coin about the size of a US quarter if that helps

ok figured you had to be from left side of the states! i m from niagara falls ny. i go thru your neck of the woods on way to the outer banks. Check out my website if you get a chance. its mrkrayolacuffs.com

Awesome man! Love to see people pullin' out those LC's. It's a possibility here in Nebraska...but a long shot! Thanks for the picture and keep'm'comin'!!!

NebTrac